My Own Little World

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Yuck !@#!$*@

Last night I had the nastiest drink ever... Arizona's Watermalon flavored fruit juice. I made the mistake of trying this because I was getting tired of the same old soda. This drink tasted like berry flavored battery acid... it was horrible. As a matter of fact it was so bad that I ruined my entire meal, the shit flavor was stuck in my mouth and my dinner began to taste like it.

I guess I recommend you try it on a dare, just don't blame me when you hate this shit...and trust me you will hate it.

THIS DRINK SUCKS OUT LOUD !!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

we're so behind the times here, it'll be a couple of years before our little store stocks it! maybe by that time, you know....the aging process thing....might have kicked in and it won't be as bad, just fermented berry flavored acid. hey, it could be the new drug of choice!

5/19/2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger Red Sox Fanatic said...

I have never seen that on the store shelves before, but thanks for the warning. I like their Green Tea, has a nice flavor to it.

5/19/2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger k o w said...

The only thing I like in watermelon is Jolly Ranchers.

5/19/2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger Silver said...

It sounds...interesting. I'll drink that on a dare. Ya dare me?

5/20/2006 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home