My Own Little World

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Speak Up.... I Can't Hear You

I was really REALLY tired this morning and on the bus at 5:30 this stupid mother fucker gets on and starts talking, no wait..yelling on his cell phone. Now I am not the greater authority on electronic equipment but I do know that there have been many wonderful advances in celluar phone technology and one of them being the fact that you don't have to scream into the phone for the person in the other end of the conversation to hear you.

This asshole talked for the entire hour and fifteen minutes that it took me to get to work and when I say loudly I mean really loudly. I had my Ipod on merrily blasting my Poison's Greatest Hits and I still heard this tool's entire conversation. Look man if I can't rock out to Unskinny Bop in the morning then I am completely useless for the rest of the day. All I wanna do is flash my metal hands as I mouth the words "C.C. pick up that guitar and talk to me.." and instead I get this jerkoff barking in my ear for an hour.

I don't wanna rant about it and sound all self important but at that time in the morning I wanna listen to my music and fall asleep for an hour. I am not interested about hearing this asshole talk about his construction worksite and about him running out before paying this hooker he picked up the night before (I kid you not).

I really wanted the rip the phone out of his hand and shove it so far up his ass that it came back out of his nose.

Thanks for starting my day off on the right foot Mr. self-important inconsiderate arrogant cell phone using asshole.

Even though this moron ruined my musical ride this morning he did not break my spirit and I now give you a little dose of Poison, enjoy....


Powered by Castpost

5 Comments:

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

yeah.....i don't think i would be sleeping at 5 in the morning if i was listening to that.....big hair 80s band....i remember so well.....

5/10/2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger Red Sox Fanatic said...

That would wicked piss me off, and I would be like - "Hey buddy, can you take it down a few notches, it's too early for this".
It's one thing to talk on your cell phone, but to make it well known to everyone with that tone of voice, that's freakin aggrivating!

I haven't heard that Unskinny Bop song in sooo long...thanks for reviving a good song from back in the day!

5/10/2006 11:29 PM  
Blogger Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Unskinny Bop? Good Lord, Crash, you and my wife would get along famously. Just say no to Poison dude, just say no.

5/11/2006 2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate loud cell talkers too!

5/11/2006 11:13 PM  
Blogger Booster MPS said...

He should be stoned by third graders

5/12/2006 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home