My Own Little World

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Spreading The Disease

My supply was runnung low so after work yesterday I had to pick up a new jar of my favorite addiction, the super-dope cinnamon rasin swirl peanut butter from the masters of peanut butter, Peanut Butter and Co. This is crazy addicting and it is well deserved when I say that it freakin rocks man. Trust me pick some up and try spreading it on some rasin bread... great stuff.



By the way, I know you wrote about this stuff in the past Heather but I am sure you agree it deserves another mention.

6 Comments:

Blogger Silver said...

Hell's yeah it deserves more air time. Crap, now you got me thinking that Heather and I should buy a couple of jars.

Dammit...it's so good though!

3/09/2006 1:08 PM  
Blogger Red Sox Fanatic said...

Now we have to buy some!
I just wish it didn't cost $6.00 per bottle, but it's really worth it!
Yeah...I think we will be ordering some very soon babe :o)

3/09/2006 1:30 PM  
Blogger k o w said...

I love that stuff. I could justify buying a case of it. Spread out of a fresh bagel and you have heaven in the palm of your hand.

3/10/2006 8:40 AM  
Blogger Silver said...

Weird, Ralph said the exact same thing about it.

3/10/2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger Tevin said...

Hmm... might have to try that. Sounds DELISH! But I don't know if anything to seperate me from my Peter Pan Penut Butter. Probably the best straight PB ever.

3/12/2006 9:40 PM  
Blogger Red Sox Fanatic said...

Nooooo...Peter Pan PB does not compare to this stuff. You're speaking about plain peanut butter Tevin.
This stuff has cinnamon and raisins in it, it is truly magnificent! Once you have this, you will never go back to plain peanut butter again.

3/12/2006 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home