My Own Little World

Saturday, March 18, 2006

First Operation: Mindcrime 2 Video


This week Queensryche released the video for the first single off of the upcoming Operation: Mindcrime 2 album. Here are a few quick comments before I give the link to the video:

1. The video for some reason will not work in FireFox, please use Internet Explorer instead.

**2. I am not posting any of my political beliefs, for those of you unfamiliar with the Mindcrime story, it is one of governmental rebellion and conspiracy. KEEP IN MIND IT IS ONLY A STORY because the video has images that do not exactly favor the current administration... again it is for story purposes. Besides, the Mindcrime story started in '88 so don't think that the song and video is an attack on the administration... the key word I said was STORY.


I'm American video

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..still waiting for The Mission, Suite Sister Mary, The Needle Lies etc etc etc....

3/20/2006 8:48 AM  
Blogger k o w said...

I'm just not digging the Queensryche.

3/20/2006 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home