My Own Little World

Monday, March 20, 2006

The Mission

I know I get lazy from time to time with my writing here but I really will try to get back into it a lot more. In a way I kinda have been writing here to get practice. Eventually when I have enough confidence in my skills I will put them to good use and get off my ass and write professionally.

In the past I was involved with media and I had always enjoyed the creative aspect of it. During my early college years I worked at my local community television producing and teaching classes on how to direct. Then a buddy of mine and I made a few student films where we did all the work: writing, directing, editing etc... After that we wrote a full length screenplay and DAMN it was fun, I had a great time going through the process and now my one problem is that ever since then I have had a complete mental block.

I do not want to necessarily want to write movies but I want to write in general ( be it a screenplay, novel.... whatever). I just know the I need practice and this was a good way for me to get back into writing and become deciplined at it so I must get off of my ass and write more here.

I don't know what I have in me but I do know that my ultimate goal is to find it and then publish it!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SAVE THE WORLD my man SAVE THE WORLD

3/21/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger Mister Bones said...

I'll read anything you write my friend.

3/22/2006 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home