My Own Little World

Monday, May 22, 2006

Blog Mail

The staff of one here at My Own Little World like to hear from you the readers. The email is up and running for this site and I want to personally invite you to let me know what you think about this phenomenon of a blog.

The e-mail is: ccrash31@gmail.com

Write to me for whatever you want but keep in mind that your e-mail is subject to posting here so understand that... Don't send me anything you might regret. If the mail is cool enough I will answer it here in a post (yeahhhh).

Get writing people (even you "anonymous" commentor from the last post, I even wanna hear from you)

Later Yo.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

this could be interesting....depends on how personal and risky a person wants to be!

5/22/2006 11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you have some sense, to remove that photo.

First... it was some lame boston fan with photoshop, who took an origional picture dateing from a soccer match.

Second... why use gmail when you will only use .0002% of the space.

Three... Your nice new blog is tainted by that crappy avatar.

5/23/2006 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm back and I realize that I'm retarded.I love spam.

5/23/2006 2:02 PM  
Blogger About______ said...

I love people who post as anonymous. Especially since it's possibly for anyone to post as anonymous and say, "I'm retarded." as this person has done.

5/23/2006 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home