My Own Little World

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Queensryche and a Cowgirl

This past weekend I went to see one of my most favorite bands on the planet, Queensryche. They were in town preforming their heavy metal "opera" Operation: Mindcrime 1 and 2 in their entirety and seizing the opportunity ram and I went to see the show on Friday AND Saturday night.

I have to say that it was the BEST CONCERT EXPERIENCE. The band played each night for about 3 hours... FLAWLESSLY I might add. The show was filled with theatrics including actors on stage to help protay the story as it was being played by QR.

One thing I have to say was that as a QR fan (and a person obsessed with Mindcrime in particular) I have waited literally 18 years to see this particular show... no joke. The band did not let me down and both nights kicked major ass. Lead singer Geoff Tate sounded absolutely unreal and it blew my mind that after 23 + years of doing this he still sounds as powerful as ever (not to mention the fact that he was running around acting with props during the show). Believe me when I tell you, this show was like no other and I LOVED EVERY SECOOND OF IT.

After the first show I was walking in Times Square with ram and my buddy Tyo and I ran into a naked Cowgirl so to make the night complete I figured that I had to take a picture with her so here it is, enjoy, I sure did....


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that's something you don't see every day...A Queensryche fan I mean.
Dude he was lip-syncing the whole first set. ;)
Thanks for being there...had an awesome time.

9/27/2006 11:19 AM  
Blogger Booster MPS said...

Hope you wore your spurs!

9/27/2006 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home