My Own Little World

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

S.O.S.

Here we go again, for the first time nothing has gone wrong yet I feel a bit "distracted". I am not sure if it is the miserable rainy week playing tricks on my mind but I am not really together.

These last two weeks have actually been good to me yet something is bothering me and I can't quite put my finger on it. Hell, I might even be on the verge of a few good things too. Lately I have completely kicking ass at work (and it has been noticed by the right people), I have plans for like the next 5 weeks (3 concerts and 2 weddings) and yet... complete boredom.

Maybe in the next few weekends will play out to be interesting but until then I feel as I am in this funk and am trying to find a way to crawl out of this and the best I can do is leave you with some Dream Theater lyrics....


This world is spinning around me
The whole world keeps
spinning around me
All life is future to past
Every breath leaves me one less
to my last


2 Comments:

Blogger Silver said...

I know why...you haven't talked or gamed with us lately! Now it's been scientifically proven that exposure to the silverblood ensures good blood flow, and happy feelings all around.

You should try it.
4 out of 5 doctors agree

8/31/2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger Booster MPS said...

Yeah, what Silver said. Where have you been man?

Sending good mojo your way...

9/05/2006 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home