My Own Little World

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Birthday Week In Review

Now that my birthday week has come and gone I have a few things to say about it.

First off- the day at work was great, all of my co-workers took real nice care of me on my birthday and made the day a real nice one. I don't mean it in a bad way but sometimes I get surprised by people's generosity and it is nice to know that I work with a bunch of cool bastards... thanks guys. Oh and London MC, there was a cake but unfortunately no parade, it must have been called off due the the 100 degree plus heat index that day (its the only reason I can think of as to why there was no parade).

The next day I went to go see Bon Jovi in concert at Giants Stadium and holy shit did it ROCK. I have see them 7 times over the last 13 years and I am not lying when I say that they get better and better each and every time I go. Seeing Jovi at there is where its at... its their hometown and its definately is their crowd. Sometimes the 55 thousand plus sing so loud that you can't even hear the band playing and normally you would think that it would be annoying but its quite the opposite, the electrisity is amazing and the band's presence looms larger than life up on that stage almost as if they were superheros. Don't bother making fun of me, see them at Giants Stadium for yourself before you even waste an ounce of energy contradicting my statement. The band played for over 2 and a half hours and believe me every second of it kicked major ass. Here is the set list from the show I went to, you will notice that they sang the song where I got my Capt Crash name from!!

As for the rest of the week it was nice taking a few days off of work, I got to catch up on a bunch of things and not have to wake up at a quarter to 5 in the morning which was good enough for me.

I am done with the re-cap and the great Bon Jovi always says.... Have A Nice Day

2 Comments:

Blogger k o w said...

Fuck Bon Jovi.

I have my reasons...

7/23/2006 11:23 PM  
Blogger Antek said...

what, the Phily Soul sucks or something... or is it because Jovi is a Giants Fan and hates the phathetic Eagles?

7/24/2006 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home