My Own Little World

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Here I Am

So Silver asked me to update the blog and I am here to answer his request. It has been a while since I have written anything and my only excuse is that the summer kept me occupied and basically not wanting to wirte. Now as the summer comes to a close I am having more of a desire to get back to this superior blog.

So what have I been up to?

For one thing I have enjoyed hanging out with my co-workers after work... drinks, movies, drinks...etc. There are a cool bunch of cats that I work with and I definately have a good time with them.

Another thing was getting to go to Mass. to visit the kick ass Mr and Mrs Silver. They are totally righteous and I appreciate their hospitality. We were late for the Sam Adams Brewery tour and missed it but I totally did not mind, we still had fun, thanks for putting me up homies!

I mentioned movies before, Talladega Nights was pretty funny but the best movie that I got to see this summer hands down was Clerks 2. That movie had me in absolute stitches, Kevin Smith is freakin awesome. I don't know if I can recommend Clerks 2 to everyone because of its rough nature but hey, if inter-species erotica does not offend you then by all means go see it.

Right now I have been going through the first 2 seasons of Entourage and that show rules all but if any one calls me fucking "Turtle" I will eat your freaking soul.

Ta Ta for now bitches....

2 Comments:

Blogger Frozin said...

I wanted to see Nights... Was it good? Glad to see you updated!

8/28/2006 7:19 AM  
Blogger Booster MPS said...

Yes, It's OK if you go Ass to Mouth accidentally......love that movie and effin' Rosario Dawson owns me.

Big fan of entourage as well. I can't get enough of that show. I won't call you Turtle until you start smokin' weed for breakfast.

8/28/2006 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home