My Own Little World

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Needle Lies

With baseball season rapidly approaching us I want to give a quick reminder.... baseball players don't use steriods.

I have to say that may be the funniest thing that I ever said, also the biggest lie as well.

Sure Bonds, never used them
OK Sheffield... only flax seed oil.... righttt

Ahh hell it may be full of bullshitters but I still can't wait to PLAY BALL

btw... the Phillies and Yankees can go Fuggo themselves... LETS GO METS !!!

4 Comments:

Blogger k o w said...

Your Mets are done. Wagner will be on IR by the end of June.

3/23/2006 9:03 AM  
Blogger Silver said...

And the Red Sox?

3/23/2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Red Sox Fanatic said...

No bashing the Red Sox! Yes, I agree the Phillies need to choke, but let's keep the Sox out of this one.

I believe in the Mets as well as the Sox.

3/23/2006 10:08 PM  
Blogger k o w said...

misskow can kiss my supreme white ass. Let's see if she makes it to a game this year.

3/27/2006 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home