My Own Little World

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Suite Sister Mary

Ten years ago my best buddy at the time was dating this girl who for the most part was cool as hell, kinda like one of the guys. Now this girl had a sister around my age that hung out with us all of the time too, and again she was cool. As time went on I developed a thing for the sister but the problem there was that she had a long time boyfriend.

One day out of the blue the sister (we'll call her Mary for story purposes) calls me up and tells me that she had broken up with her boyfriend and that she needed to get out of the house, a "can you come pick me up and take me anywhere" type of thing. Being the snake that I was I saw my opening and took it.

Over the next three months Mary and I spent just about every day together with nothing happening between us and it was beginning to take its toll on me. I am no sucker and to put it bluntly that is was too much effort to put into any girl for no sex at all.... shit, two weeks is too long. The only salvation with her was the cool things we did when we hung out, she even took me to my first pro football game, she knew I am a big Jets fan and got low level seats around the 50 yard line as a "thanks for being there" gift.

All was ok but still I was losing my cool and I had decided that I was done with Mary. She was becoming a constant pain in the ass and without the sex it simply was not worth it anymore. Then one night Mary calls me again and said that we really have to talk and at this I was happy because I could finally tell her to get over her shit and to stop using me.

That night we went to this beach were we would always hang out to drink (its real nice and secluded). She was telling me that she had realized how unfair she was and that we were too close for anything to happen between us and with this I was cool, I did not care in the least. I did let a bit of frustration out and told her that since we would not be sleeping together that night I would rather just drop her off and go hang out with the guys... look I am human and I was pissed off ok.

Anyway, we get back into my car and as I was turning my key she grabs my hand and prevents me from starting the car. I asked her what was wrong but she did not say a thing... she leaned in and kissed me. At this point I am confused, but hell, I'm game. After about a half hour of that we stop and I asked her why now if one hour prior I was told nothing can happen. Her best answer was "I don't know... you are really adorable and now that I know how good of a kisser you are I just can't stop now".

At this point I am really confused but I figured I will ride the wave while I am on it and I asked her "can't stop now?" and she said that she wanted more as a matter of fact she said that she wanted ME. Being the trooper that I am I put my anger aside and decided to go along with it and to make the story short we ended up having sex in the car in the beach parking lot.

I guess that we were noticable because just as we were finishing up I get a knock on my car window....IT WAS THE COPS. Now I'm thinking that this bitch was way too much of a hassle... three months of getting jerked-off with nothing and now this shit...typical.

I managed to talk myself out of trouble on the whole sex in public thing and the cops just told us that we better call it a night though. After I took her home I realized that I still was annoyed with her and I totally had no feelings for her... just purely physical, now my problem was that I had to figure out how to not get involved with her yet still remain friends with her sister who was still dating my homeboy. Quite the pickle right... but in the end it was cool. Mary had realized that I was pissed and decided to talk to her sister and tell her what happened.. she took responsibility and decided that she would not hang around us if I was not interested in her.

I was happy with that conclusion because lets face it, I am always the nice guy and for once I got my way and in the end I never had to pay dearly for it, so fuck it, once in my life I play the role of the scumbag but I never felt bad because she had used me first.

Thanks for the kicks Mary.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who ARE you?

3/22/2006 7:42 AM  
Blogger Mister Bones said...

Woah man, I've been there. Replace "beach" with "airport" though! Luckily for me, the cop that tapped on my window was a guy I went to high school with, so he was pretty cool.

3/22/2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger Red Sox Fanatic said...

WOW man! That was an incredible story, but I think you did the right thing. She needed to tell you how she felt. Glad it's over now.

3/22/2006 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C...close your eyes and log off the computer as if this never happened....

3/22/2006 11:27 AM  
Blogger Silver said...

Was this just a story, or did this really happen? And if so, when?

I think I've been in that same situation several times though. I feel ya mang.

3/22/2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger k o w said...

Oh there's more here than we think I bet.

Continue on Crash.

3/22/2006 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home