My Own Little World

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Answering E-mail

My first e-mail request was from my homeboy simply known as "G". This smoothe bastard requested that I change my profile picture and because he is as cool as the other side of the pillow I granted his request. I agree that that old cartoon picture was lame and it had to go.

To get a few things straight I am changing the picture because of "G" and ram's advice... not because some anonymous heckler suggested it in my last post. Also if you know me and have my primary e-mail you can use that (that goes for you "G", you my boy... you don't need to use the gmail address- that is for others that I don't really know).

Hats off to you "G" thanks for the e-mail request... rock on bro. Thats it for now people.... keep the e-mails coming, they are handy on nights like this when I have nothing else to really write about.

Oh yeah... only 3 more days until the extended Memorial Day weekend....YEAHHHH

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya know what...I am a smooth bastard!
NICE!
ps: can they win a game 6-1 or something. My hair is graying and receding for enough reasons....don't need the Mets to speed the process.

5/24/2006 8:16 AM  
Blogger k o w said...

The Mets will fall, it's only a matter of time. The Phils will sweep in, take first place and laugh.

Sure you took us in 16 last night/this morning but it's a long season.

5/24/2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger Red Sox Fanatic said...

Dude, can't wait to see ya this weekend! We will be down sometime late Friday night.

As for your Mets, they are currently in 5th place overall, right behind us. I was checking the full standings last night. The Phillies have no chance unless they pull off a miracle.

5/24/2006 12:25 PM  
Blogger Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Hey, I have a cartoon logo. Damn. I guess that makes me lame too. Oh well, it's nothing I didn't already know.

5/24/2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/24/2006 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home