My Own Little World

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Dear Booster

My next e-mail comes my buddy, Booster MPS and it reads:

Dear Captain:

I hear that you are Booster's UNO Biotch, is that true?


Well Booster to answer your inquiry... NO, not at all. My UNO skills are second to none I will pound anyone into the ground with my unconscious UNO abilities. Just when mercy is being begged for... BAM I hit ya with a Wild Draw 4 card, am I bluffing or not, you decide while I triumphantly yell "UNO mutha fuckas".

I thank you for your remarks Booster but no matter how much I like ya your playful banter will not spare you on the UNO field of battle... see ya in the UNO tourney tough guy ;-)

Remember folks... In UNO there is no friends...only WAR !!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

now you are talking MY game!

5/26/2006 9:06 AM  
Blogger Booster MPS said...

Oh, it's on now! Bring It!

5/26/2006 10:57 AM  
Blogger k o w said...

I think it's high time Capt Crash got gang banged in UNO.

Collect 8 bitch.

5/26/2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger Silver said...

We'll have to play for real this weekend.

5/26/2006 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home