My Own Little World

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Mail From Fuggo

To prove that I am a good sport about things in life as well as prove that I will in fact answer even the negative e-mails I present my next mail request that I have answered. The e-mail is from my buddy KOW over at Fuggo and here it goes:


Hey Capt Crash,
Why don't you jump in the river? Answer that for me?
k o w


Well KOW if you think I am afriad of a challange like that you are wrong bitch.... and here is the proof that I am not about to go out like a little Nancy Boy......


4 Comments:

Blogger Mister Bones said...

LOL!

5/30/2006 8:20 AM  
Blogger Booster MPS said...

Nice skirt you're wearing there (could not resist)

5/30/2006 11:04 AM  
Blogger k o w said...

Fuck, ya got me.

5/30/2006 11:40 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Hey Booster....Skirt?? LOL, looks like 'parachute shorts!'!!

LMAO! Nice, very nice!

5/30/2006 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home