My Own Little World

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Trimming The Fat

The truth is an amazing thing, no matter how hard you try to bury it somehow it always finds a way to come to light. Try as hard as you want to and in the end all the effort of hiding it will always go to waste, the truth is undeniable.

For a while now I have bitten my tongue about something that I have known for quite some time but out of faith I have never said a thing about it... I just pretended not to know and acted as if I were clueless but now my patience is gone and I am tired of pretending to live in the dark wondering.

The time has come for me come clean... I know and I honestly don't give a damn. My life is way too short to waste on stupid things or stupid people. For the first time in a while I am legitimately happy, there are a bunch of new things on my horizon and I totally am feeling good about them all.

I say these things now because I am not going to ruin all that I have ahead of me so I figured that the best thing for me to do is a bit of spring cleaning in my life, why wait for the winter to be over when I can just do it now and be happy.

Also speculate all you want but my gripes here are not the obvious, I will not directly say it here out of good taste, but it is not at all what or who you think it is so before I get inundated with phone calls, DON'T BOTHER. Lets face it, we all have something to hide, ALL OF US, but I stress again it is not what is seems.

As part of my "cleansing" I want to just say that I am fine and do not need to make a further issue of things. I have moved on and now look foward to a exciting future but now I am simply limiting those who I really wanna share it with.

Life is way too short and I need to start making the most of it, so now I simply move on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word up!
Speak the word!

10/23/2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger k o w said...

Holy fuck you still update?

10/25/2006 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home