My Own Little World

Monday, November 06, 2006

Borat Sings !!


Congratulations to the EXTREMELY funny Sacha Baron Cohen for having the number one movie this week, Borat!: Cultural Learnings of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.

For starters I want to point out that I do not endorse (nor does Baron Cohen) any of the views in this song, it is merely pointing out the prejuduces in this country in a satirical way to unsuspecting real victims of his joke. AND YES THE PEOPLE ARE VERY REAL IN THE CROWD AND ARE NOT ACTORS, they have no idea that Borat is just a character and that they are being duped... very scary thought.

Personally I find him to be one of the funniest guys that I have ever seen and I truly loved "Da Ali G" show where this character of Borat was made popular. Needless to say I am very excited about this flick and I am equally glad to see that it is doing well.

Just remember this humor may be extreme but in no way am I anti-semetic.... even though I can't say that about the people singing along with the song.

3 Comments:

Blogger Booster MPS said...

Now what are we gonna do about the coloreds........geez.

Looks like a snap shot of my lovely home state. Amazing what humor will uncover - here their own ignorance is laughable.

11/07/2006 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great! Never mind that Sacha Baron Cohen, the guy who plays Borat, is jewish.

11/11/2006 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HiiiGH FIVE!

11/13/2006 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home