My Own Little World

Monday, March 27, 2006

Electric Requiem

Last night was a bit rough. To start off I was kicked out of the Thieves Guild, the whole thing was a misunderstanding. One of the three rules of the guild is to never steal from another member and I totally broke that rule. It was an accident because I thought I was in a safe area four towns over where no other members would be and the first person I try to pickpocket happens to be a freaking member. I tried to explain what happened to the leader of the Guild but to no avail, I was tossed.

I had to pay a hefty fee to become re-admitted into the Guild.. a bribe actually for which I could not afford. In order to raise the funds I had to take my trusty steed and head for the city's combat arena to enroll to become a combatant. This was cool because I fought a couple of scrubs to the death and in the end made enough money to pay off my bribe.

In my excitement of raising the funds I had forgotten that my horse was left unattended outside the arena and when I got out there she was gone. I fear the worst for the horse because she was not too healthy to begin with (when I stole her she was shot with many arrows from the stable guards) and I would not be surprised if she turned up dead. I feel sad but I guess I have no other choice but to steal another horse to replace her.... although I am singing a song of sorrow.

Anyway to make a long story short I got back into the Thieves Guild and from now on I will just stick to burglarizing homes when the inhabitants are simply not home, no more pickpocketing, I can make plenty of money fencing stolen goods from the homes.

As for the horse, well.... you can see my new ride for yourself.....


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune at the guild. You know it ain't easy being a pimp...I saw it on the Oscars...

3/27/2006 9:30 PM  
Blogger Galen said...

I laughed the entire time I was reading. Does that make me a bad person?

3/27/2006 11:34 PM  
Blogger k o w said...

That's my horse. You fucking thief!

3/28/2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger LSG said...

Hey! It's my horse too! You're both thieves!



(btw.. is that your screenie? Or did you find the pic elsewhere?)

3/29/2006 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home