My Own Little World

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

This Memorial day weekend was one that was jam packed with goodness for me. In the extended weekend I got to spend time with a wide variety of people:

Friday night was spent with my work crew. I don't go out with them much but I gotta say I truly do dig that crowd. I work with some of the coolest people and everytime I do go out with them I wonder why I don't do it more often. We all met up after work to send off our buddy Anne who is jailbreaking our company and moving back to Chicago (also she is turning 30, so it was a double celebration). Anyway the night was interesting and in the end it was cool seeing everybody.

Saturday and Sunday was the total goods... I got to hang with ram, Rur, Scary Aaron, Silverblood and Heather. Now I see ram all of the time and Rur is a local homie as well but seeing the others was a total blast. It is a shame they live far away because I had a killer time with our out of town guests, they all rock harder then anything has rocked before. KOW was gonna make the trip too but had to bow out at the last minute... that sucked but I still hope all is well and my best to you two.... big ups to KOW and Misskow, hope to see you guys next time.

Monday was a split, I first went to visit a friend that I always enjoy seeing for a nice little barbecue and then it was off to see the family.

All in all it was an eventful weekend that had me making the rounds of all my social circles and I gotta say that it was great just getting to see everybody ... and having that extra day off of work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Silver said...

Horay for no work!

5/31/2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Good times my friend!

This is a *must* as far as traditions go! I have such a great time seeing you guys!

6/01/2006 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home