My Own Little World

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Breaking The Silence

I have to admit that in the past I have been guilty of being a terrible communicator. I would always know how to fix other peoples problems but when it came to my own stuff I would completely freeze up. I was so closed up that my family thought that I never talked to people at all.

In my defense I was a horrible communicator but I definately knew how to express myself through other outlets. I would always doodle writings in a journal (or an random school book or two) or even film things. Lets face it, I would never directly say anything, I would use outlets... even now I use this blog as an outlet but now there one major difference in me, I am not afraid.

After learning who I truly was over the course of the last year I realized that by speaking my mind and confronting problems head on I get better results. I would always stress myself out about what people would think if I told them what bothered me (or even made me happy) but in the end it always made things worse. I bottled things up and really let problems spiral out of control and that was stupid of me. I placed so much unjustified stress on myself and the other parties involved and it just was not right.

I take this opportunity to say now that I won't be quiet, I will fix things when they need to be fixed and not when they are lost causes. For someone with such a big mouth my lack of tongue has caused me so many problems but no more of that... I am going to speak up in addition to my creative outlets. Of course I mean it in a positive way because we all know what a perfect angel that I am, right....

Either way, if there is anybody out there listening, I am speaking... if there is anyone who cares, I will be here. I am glad that you have joined me in the past and I hope we can all speak more often.

4 Comments:

Blogger LSG said...

I'm listening. =)

3/29/2006 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speak the word my friend...speak the word....unless, of course, I'm trying to finish a kick ass level on Tomb Raider without using the cheat guide and you won't stop yapping about duck here and jump there...then SHUT THE F UP!!!!!
Good Times. The Apartment Days.

3/30/2006 7:45 AM  
Blogger Mister Bones said...

Got my ears on.

3/30/2006 8:18 AM  
Blogger Galen said...

Don't go and get your ass kicked or anything... :P

3/30/2006 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home