My Own Little World

Monday, June 05, 2006

Out To Lunch

First off I want to apologize for not being around for a while, not that reading my shit is the most important thing in your life (even though it should be), but I have been a bit busy writing for another website dedicated to gamers.

Since the site is only in its beta stages I am not going give a link to it just yet but I am devoting a good amount of time and thought into it.... which means the amazing blog that I have here is going to suffer the consequences. I simply feel that I can not write all these ideas down for one site, which DEFINATELY takes precedence over this one, and come up with yet more ideas for here.

All I can say is be patient, I will try and stop by here every weekday but if I can't then I can't. My posts may not be as frequent but I will try my best to maintain both.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope to see you tomorrow.

CC 31


ps. I will not post a link to the other site because it is not open for the public to freely join yet (soon though kiddies) but there is a trail of breadcrumbs for you to follow if you are interested in seeing what it is about.... my Xbox Live Gamercard a good place to start.

3 Comments:

Blogger Booster MPS said...

Excuses, excuses. I don't think I have whipped you around in UNO this week have I.....

6/06/2006 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just throw us out with the trash while you're at it....

6/06/2006 3:44 PM  
Blogger k o w said...

Never heard of that site. Are you naked on it?

6/07/2006 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home