My Own Little World

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Don't Believe In Love / Waiting For 22

This may be a cheap way out by combining two titles that I was going to use together but its appropriate. I was thinking about all of my prior relationships and at my last count I was at 21. Some lasted longer then others, hell some lasted about as long as dinner, but its all good, I have absolutely no bitter feelings. Things happen and its part of life.

Now I am at a point in my life where I feel that I am ready to get back out there in the voilent jungle known as the world of dating and I feel like I have a new appreciation for it all. I wonder what the next co-captain will look like, how will I meet her and when will I know that it is "HER"?

I know if I had the answers I'd probably be spending time with the next Ms. Crash instead of sitting here wondering what she will be like. I will admit the processs of getting out there is fun and the unknowns are downright exciting at times but I still hate the butterflies that you get when you do realize that something good is about to happen. Also I am an impatient person by nature so even though I enjoy the newness of a fresh relationship I can't wait till the moment when I realize that I do in fact have the capacity to love again that my search for 22 may have finally come to an end.

1 Comments:

Blogger k o w said...

Until then we'll always have Scores.

Actually considering we've never really been there I guess it's as good a place as any to begin the hunt.

3/31/2006 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home