My Own Little World

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm Baaaaacccckk !!!!

I tried to stay away... I even toyed with the idea of shutting this site down but I came to a conclusion... FUCK IT. I might as well stay because lets face it, you people need a hero like me.

Not much has gone on in the last few weeks with my life besides the writing I having been trying to do for the other website that I am working for. My life has been rather boring which was another reason that I have been so quiet. I know I tend to babble on about useless bullshit in life (see my other 149 posts here) and lately I felt like nobody really wanted to read this blog so I kinda gave up.

Now I realize that no matter how much I don't wanna write here anymore I can't do it... I miss it too much (and I hope that you miss this when I don't write either) this is like a child to me and I don't think that I am ready to send it off into the great abyss just yet which means that you people are in luck as well as being stuck with me.

I guess I feel bad also for not writing here, it sank in this morning when I recieved a message from one of my loyal readers asking me if I was still alive... when I spoke to said reader they told me that this blog was a nice way to keep in touch with me and my goings on and when I heard that I actually felt bad so it kinda inspired me to get off my ass again.

Tomorrow I will be back to answer some more fan e-mails (I have not forgot about ya Bones and Sunkissezz).

GAME ON PEOPLE :-P

See you punks later...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Stay true to yourself. :)

6/15/2006 8:16 AM  
Blogger Booster MPS said...

Welcome back dude! Everybody needs a super hero.

6/15/2006 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home