My Own Little World

Monday, June 19, 2006

(Insert Title Here)

I am not backing down on my promise to write more here so I wanna say that my last few days have been busy and I really was not around to write and now I actually have a few moments to myself so here I go again.

First things first the rundown... I promised to write on Thursday but I went out to play pool in my league and needless to say I had a rough night. I lost to the worst player on the face of the planet.... twice... so when I got home I was spiting fire and pissing vinegar and was not in the mood to write that night. Friday after work I stayed in Manhattan for a good friends birthday party and I was having such a good time that I got home a little before 5 am (quarter to). Then on Saturday I was woken up at 9:30 by someone who shall remain nameless..... thanks man, that really sucked. Sunday was Father's Day so I stopped by my pops house had a nice dinner and got to do the natural father son thing... watch baseball (GO METS!!!)

There you have it, my reasons (maybe excuses) for not writing this past week. I do promise that tomorrow I will start to answer old reader e-mails, I did not forget them and I will answer you Sunkissezz ... finally.

See you tomorrow.... I think ;-)


BTW, Supergroup rocks... I love that friggin show.

1 Comments:

Blogger Red Sox Fanatic said...

Hey, remember me?!?! LOL. We never chat anymore.
Just kidding. Alright maybe a little less. I wanted to say hi.
I made a post tonight on my blog. It's been a little over a month now since my last post.

Go Mets and Red Sox!

6/20/2006 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home