My Own Little World

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

31 Turns 31

Thats right today is my 31st freakin Birthday. Woo hoo time to celebrate bitches because this little dynamo is ageing like a fine wine. As I approached this year I was wondering if I was getting too old to do certain things and act the way I did in the past but now that my awesome birthday is here I realize... screw that I am simply amazing the way I am. Why let a birthday dictate my actions, I kick ass as is and we all know it.

Now instead of congratulating me for growing older, just send me money and women... and lots of both.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!!


7 Comments:

Blogger Mister Bones said...

Happy Birthday to you sir! Be sure to check XBLF today for your complimentary birthday moon...

7/18/2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger Silver said...

The weekend you guys are coming up, I'm gonna give you 31 hard slaps on the ass. Take it like a man, you know you want it.

7/18/2006 9:06 AM  
Blogger k o w said...

Get some!

7/18/2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger Booster MPS said...

What Keg said!

7/18/2006 11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Did you get a parade and/or flowers at work?

7/18/2006 12:03 PM  
Blogger Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Fine like wine indeed brutha! Happy birthday!

7/18/2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Don't worry there stud! 'Ol Jon Bon Jovi will have more bitches there than you can shake your stick at!! I'm sure you can come up with something!!

:D Check the web mang, we're leaving ya birthday love all around! Check my blog as well ;)

7/18/2006 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home