My Own Little World

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Dear Captain

This next e-mail is from fellow gamer and writing teammate of mine on my other web project, Sunkisseszz and it reads:

Captain, Mary has a friend named Jim. Mary has a crush on Jim, and Jim has a crush on Cindy. Now Cindy has a crush on Mary's boyfriend Tom, and Tom has a crush on Jim. What color is Marys hair?

Well Sunkissezz I have scrutenized your query and I have concluded this:

Mary has fuschia colored hair. Fuschia is a nasty ass color and for a hair color it is even more tragic which explains why Jim would rather bang Cindy. Futher more if Tom got off of his prissy ass and came out of the closet he would be able to freely give Mary fashion tips on how to not look like a freak with fuschia colored hair... maybe he could help her look respectable and land a nice guy like Jim, but no, Tom is keeping quiet... most likely to keep Jim for himself. Meanwhile poor Cindy is totally left out in the cold. Maybe its for the better because if she gets caught up in this sorded love triangle that the others have woven she would probably turn to drugs and then eventually be forced to go and become a hooker just so she can get enough money for that next "high".

I hope that answer was to your satisfaction Sunkissezz because it was from the heart and also I can honestly say I am good at judging these situations.

1 Comments:

Blogger Booster MPS said...

I say all of them take it to the bedroom and work it out there.

6/20/2006 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home